Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Psst – Shop on Tuesday. Don’t Pass It on.

Now that I am working for my own business, my hours are more flexible. I’ve discovered that there are a lot of advantages to taking a break in the middle of a weekday to do errands. The jury is in: Tuesday seems to be the best day for shopping, post office and general all round errand running. Stores, the library, and the post office are less crowded, traffic is lighter, and it’s much easier to find a parking space.


In our new-found fervor for saving fuel and reducing our carbon footprints, I’m sure that my personal Shop On Tuesday Campaign is going to make life better for me. I invite you to join me. But don’t tell more than 100 people. If everyone starts doing it, Tuesdays will become the new Saturday and then I won’t know what to do.


© Copyright Dianne Morr

7 Comments:

At August 6, 2008 at 4:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just lurking...Thought I'd say "hi". That was a good one.

 
At August 4, 2016 at 5:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

We are giving you for free friendship day greetings on this best occassion.
We are giving you for free friendship day pictures on this best occassion.
We are giving you for free friendship day images on this best occassion.We are giving you for free friendship day greetings on this best occassion.
We are giving you for free friendship day pictures on this best occassion.
We are giving you for free friendship day images on this best occassion.

 
At July 25, 2017 at 6:25 AM , Blogger Toponwebs said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At July 25, 2017 at 6:27 AM , Blogger Toponwebs said...

right

 
At July 12, 2018 at 11:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Top Law College in Faridabad

 
At September 23, 2018 at 10:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Best Virtual Reality Headset Buy Black Friday

Alesis Nitro Electronic Drum Set Black Fridays

 
At October 18, 2018 at 6:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

SEO in Faridabad
SEO Service in Faridabad

Digital Marketing Agency in Faridabad
SEO Company Faridabad

SEO Company in Faridabad
Digital Marketing Company in Faridabad

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home