Monday, April 13, 2009

First ezine article

Here's the report on the 30 Articles in 30 Days seminar.

It was great fun. Meggin McIntosh and Gini Cinningham sparked all kinds of creative ideas. And putting the new techniques and materials to work has already paid off. Ezinearticles.com has already accepted the first article I wrote during the workshop. I also generated ideas to write about for my blog, my newsletter and other outlets for months to come.

I also feel prepared now to become as a guest columnist for other people's blogs. So if you need an article, just let me know!

As you know...If you are a writer, it is more fun to write than not write!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At April 14, 2009 at 5:40 AM , Blogger Meggin said...

YAY! So glad you are blogging about your success on this! It was a thrilling event because of your energy and the energy of the other women who were there! Looking forward to the next one in June!! If folks want more info, here's the link:
http://www.meggin.com/30ArticlesinJust30Days.php

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home