Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Gratitude

Continuing my alphabetical list of things for which I am grateful.

  • e-mail -- Really! It simplifies getting in touch with everybody!
  • Family, Friends and Faith -- Where would we be without them?
  • Graduations -- There is something so inspiring about recognizing those milestones, acknowledging all the work, reflecting on the experiences shared.
  • Humorists -- They don't get half the credit they deserve. Maybe I will list them again.
  • Humorists! -- They make me laugh. Since I love to laugh I am listing them twice!
more to come...

1 Comments:

At December 7, 2008 at 7:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post! I love the idea of making gratitude lists. In LIFE IS A VERB (great book for writers), the author suggests listing 20 people to whom you are grateful -- and why. The sky's the limit. A great reminder of how many blessings we've had all along!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home